Sialkot International Airport
“To build, own and operate a business oriented airport in a safe, efficient, and fiscally responsible manner and provide superior standards of customer service and excellence, while maintaining the highest levels of safety, convenience and efficiency”.
Sialkot International Airport, a World class airport, to become world’s number one for services to airlines and passengers; an international gateway; and airport of choice for customers.
Values & Goals
- To comply with federal, provincial, and local regulations, with special emphasis on safety, environmental protection, public service, community involvement and equity.
- To empower every member of the team to provide value to processes, products and services.
- To embrace and nurture quality culture in order to achieve continuous improvement.
- To maximize level of proficiency, performance and productivity of the organization.
- To identify opportunities in augmenting fiscal options to enhance capital investment, operating and maintenance projects through public-private partnerships.
- To develop and maintain a world class airport that will serve as a gateway to Pakistan and a hub of commercial activity for the local community.